I have an idea:

Documentary film of the journey; to be able to share the adventure with others afterwards.

We could (should!) document the journey and all its workshops and activities through film, sound recording, animation, writing, etc. We can share the results in Shanghai and Finland, and maybe even use it to garner support for future trips!

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alexandra Jones shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mass commented  · 

We are a big china jerseys wholesaler . We have NFL Team player`s number sewn on the chest and sleeves Player`s name sewn at the upper back on a sewn down nameplate MLB We have athletic and collbase jerseys All name and number sewn on .Whith team sign and player number sewn on the chest,Player name sewn on the back of jerseys. NHL Team flag sewn on the chest Player`s name sewn at the upper back on a sewn down nameplate ,Player's Number swen at downner down the name. NBA It always nike or adidas brand Jerseys.High quality and all num and name sewb on. All of my product is high quality and lowest price . Mix Order Big discount for big order!If you have any questions Please feel free to contact us

• mass commented  · 

We are a big china jerseys wholesaler . We have NFL Team player`s number sewn on the chest and sleeves Player`s name sewn at the upper back on a sewn down nameplate MLB We have athletic and collbase jerseys All name and number sewn on .Whith team sign and player number sewn on the chest,Player name sewn on the back of jerseys. NHL Team flag sewn on the chest Player`s name sewn at the upper back on a sewn down nameplate ,Player's Number swen at downner down the name. NBA It always nike or adidas brand Jerseys.High quality and all num and name sewb on. All of my product is high quality and lowest price . Mix Order Big discount for big order!If you have any questions Please feel free to contact us

• Liisa commented  · 

I'm interested in doing this. I've a background in animation and video.

• vallisso commented  · 

I think it's a great idea! :D

• Jukka Liukkonen commented  · 

This one has my support (but no votes since i ran out of those)

Feedback and Knowledge Base